Capcom have confirmed reports that Ace Attorney 6 will be renamed when it is released in the West. The game will be known as Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney- Spirit of Justice when it is released on in North America and Europe in September.
While no official release date has been set, it will be distributed digitally only via Nintendo eShop for $29.99. Below is a full fact sheet provided by Capcom…
The latest entry in the popular Ace Attorney series Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice comes to Nintendo 3DS this September. This narrative adventure stars beloved defense attorneys Phoenix Wright and Apollo Justice and sees the return of many familiar faces alongside some exciting new additions. Filled with puzzling cases to solve, the new game also brings popular investigative techniques from previous installments, along with brand new mechanics such as the Divination Séance.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice sees Phoenix in a brand new location: a courtroom situated in the Kingdom of Khura’in, origin of the Kurain Channeling Technique, where mysterious séance trials decide the fate of all defendants. Meanwhile, defense attorney Apollo Justice faces his own challenges holding down the fort at the Wright Anything Agency, as he takes on a case that will have explosive implications. Both our heroes are joined by a host of returning friends and adversaries in their fight to bring about justice.
- New and returning characters – Fan-favorite faces return to the series, along with brand new characters such as Rayfa, the Royal Priestess of the Kingdom of Khura’in.
- New mysterious location – While Apollo still battles in court back home for the Wright Anything Agency, Phoenix explores a brand new lawyer-less court system in the Kingdom of Khura’in. Here Phoenix fights to bring about a legal revolution.
- Twisting plots and puzzling cases – The unusual cases the Ace Attorney series is known for come to session alongside the witty, comical dialogue that’s become iconic in this courtroom drama.
- Divination Séance gameplay – This new mechanic allows the player to revisit the last moments of a victim’s life. Players must fight to unravel the discrepancies and contradictions between the Royal Priestess’s insights and what is shown in the séance vision.
- The return of popular gameplay features – Investigative techniques from previous installments return, utilizing the touch features of the Nintendo 3DS to explore crime scenes and assist in court proceedings.
The official announcement trailer is also available..