The one-man team known as Maxim Karpenko has released two small patches for their popular God game Worldbox- God Simuator. These updates fixes the game language by overhauling the language window itself. There were also some general stability and performance updates.
WorldBox- God Simulator is available for PC via Steam. You can view the full patch notes down below:
- changes: Changed language window
- changes: Changed feedback window
- fixes: [Steam] Language preference will not change back to English if you changed it in-game
- fixes: Power bar resizer now available in mobile version as well!
- fixes: Fixes random disappearing lock icons
- fixes: Fixed possible autosaves issue
- some performance updates
- some stability updates
- fixes: Fixes for ad powers and unlockable save slots
- updated languages