It seems that Super Bomberman R will be coming to Playstation 4. This comes after the Korean Game Ratings Board rated the game for the console. Super Bomberman R was a launch title for the Nintendo Switch and was the fastest selling game in franchise history.
You can view an overview of the game down below…
Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.
Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.
Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.
- 3D stages with dynamic environments
- Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
- Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay
Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.
- New Stages
- Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
- White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
- Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
- Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
- 2 New Accessories