Ironwood Studios have announced they are developing a new run-based first-person driving survival game titled Pacific Drive.
In development for PC and Playstation 5, this game will launch some time in 2023.
You can view the announcement trailer and key features down below:
- First-person run-based driving survival gameplay.
- Form a unique bond with a fully customizable car that develops its own quirks and personality.
- Tense driving from behind the wheel, with moments of vulnerability when you step out to gather resources and make repairs.
- From your upgradeable garage, each repeatable trip into the Zone is unique and randomized.
- Systems driven gameplay that allows for player freedom, creativity, and experimentation.
- Unravel a long-forgotten mystery of the Olympic Exclusion Zone as you explore a surreal and anomaly filled version of the Pacific Northwest.
- Original score by Wilbert Roget, II and featuring more than 15 licensed songs.