Flanne has released a hotfix for their action roguelike title 20 Minutes Til Dawn. This hotfix makes changes to the game’s Endless Mode which saw certain builds make the mode way to easy as it would allow damage to scale faster than the enemy’s HP. In result, the studio have also decided to reset the leaderboards.
20 Minutes Til Dawn is available for PC via Steam. You can view the changelog down below:
- Enemies HP and spawn rate scale faster.
- Enemy spawn patterns changed.
- Increased XP required to level for level 60+.
- Upgrades can be taken, at max, 3 times in Endless Mode.
- Summons can attack at max of 5 times per second.
- Trained Dragon: Attack speed scaling changed from multiplicative to additive.
- Magic Lens: Damage scaling changed from multiplicative to additive.
- Intense Glare: Damage scaling changed from multiplicative to additive.
- Stalwart Shield: Shield cooldown reduction changed from 60 second flat reduction to reducing cooldown by half.
- Fixed certain summon related upgrades not applying to summons that were acquired after picking the summon related upgrades (i.e. if Vengeful Ghost is taken and then Ghost Friend is taken, Vengeful Ghost would not apply to Ghost Friend).
- Fixed Magic Lens not orienting correctly if you take more than one.